Sunday, December 7, 2008

Putting on the Pounds...

In a newborn you want to see a weight gain of about 20 grams per day. Apparently Leah was insulted that I was so quick to put her in the lightweight category and managed to gain 120 grams in 4 days (averaging 30 grams per day). Woohoo! Needless to say our doctor isn't the least bit concerned now and doesn't need to see her again until she's 2 months old.

We had a great time at Pete's Christmas party on Friday night and Leah was a superstar once again (I even colour coordinated her and Pete's outfits and they couldn't go more than 2 feet without someone else stopping them for some oohs and ahhs). I wasn't expecting to stay long but Leah was so accommodating that we shut the place down at last call! Here's a picture of us heading out on the town - we were hoping to get our first family shot when we were all dressed up but the boys were both running fevers and not feeling very photogenic...



Having a great time with Gramps here. Will update again soon!







No comments: