Sunday, October 17, 2010

What happens in Vegas...

Sorry for my lack of blogging as of late. It's been a busy few weeks... I got my toe fused, we sold the van, bought Arlene and Aldo's Honda Accord, hosted a Longo Thanksgiving (minus the Toronto 4 who were very missed) and escaped to Vegas for a 4-day vacation sans kids thanks to my favourite in-laws!!





Our friends, Amanda and Greg Maybee, met up with us in Vegas and we had a fabulous time. We rented a car one day and went to the Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon and an outlet mall (what's a trip to the States without some light shopping, right?). The rest of the time was spent doing all-things-Vegas. It was a crazy, surreal, whirlwind of an adventure and that's about all I can say about it. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas after all! I suppose I'm willing to share some pictures from the trip though...











(we had 4th row tickets to Blue Man Group and had to wear ponchos!)

No comments: