As Pete and I were discussing our packing plans for our upcoming camping trips last night, Pete remarked that it would be easier to load 4 bikes if there weren't any training wheels to work around. He was half joking given it was only last year that Ethan mastered his 2-wheeler, and it took a solid week of hard work and frustration. I broached the subject with Josh this morning to see what he thought and he was quite eager to "do a big surprise for Dad". I figured we'd be lucky if we had him ready for the big reveal by next weekend. Instead, just imagine Pete's surprise when he came home to see this mere moments ago:
Josh literally mastered it on his first try!! It was quite an exciting afternoon to say the least. Way to go Josh!!!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go Josh!!!!
Zach just got his new big bike Wednesday. Cool!!!!!
Post a Comment