Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy 2009 everyone! All is well out in Saskatoon. We must be getting the hang of the Prairie winters... we hit a new record in December for the most number of days below -25C, yet both Pete and I have remarked that we haven't found this winter to be too bad. Personally, I thank my new down coat and our double-car-garage. It might also have something to do with the miniature furnace I have attached to me 24/7... named Leah!!

Speaking of, I promised some pictures of our little smiler. The following mosaic shows just how hard I've been TRYING to capture her grin... (it only shows half the pictures so click on it to see all of them).

From Collages


She has just started cooing, which I managed to capture in the video I shot tonight. This will give you a good idea of how much weight she's started to put on. Sue: she's almost ready for her first "hamhocks" picture - albeit fairly puny still, there are 2 rolls on each thigh (our home scale puts her around 9.5 pounds but we won't find out for sure until her 2-month appointment next Monday). If you can ignore my baby-talk, listen for the boys in the background. They are supposed to be sleeping but are having their nightly pre-sleep slumber party.



The boys have rung in the new year more full of beans than ever. Here are a few videos of them up to their usual antics (click on the pictures themselves to play the videos).



Until next time...

No comments: