Saturday, January 17, 2009

JOSH...

It's a VERY exciting day in the Longo household. Sir Joshawali McJosh just announced he had to poop, got up on the toilet, sang one verse of the "Poopy Song" (sung to the tune of Frere Jacques - written by yours truly):

Here comes the poopy
Here comes the poopy
Out of Joshy's bum
Out of Joshy's bum
Push push push push push push
Push push push push push push
Here comes the poop
Here comes the poop

... AND POOPED!!!

There are very few things in life that get me quite this excited... (ha ha).

YAY MR. JOSH (who is now completely forgiven for the ginormous tempertantrum he threw at Enchantaland yesterday, requiring me to ask the assistance of a stranger to carry Leah to the van so I could throw the thrasher over my shoulder whilst his brother carried his coat and boots... sigh).

Here's an updated picture of the 3 monkeys... I'm proud to announce that I've gotten the snowsuit routine down to under 5 minutes:

No comments: