Thursday, September 15, 2011

We're a DIAPER-FREE Household!!!

Do you know how long we've been changing diapers??? SEVEN YEARS!!! Do you know what we are now??? A DIAPER-FREE HOUSEHOLD!!! Leah has been peeing consistently on the toilet for over a week now but was quite content to wait until she was sporting a diaper at nap or bedtime to do the other kind of business. WELL NO LONGER!! I am happy to declare - or more like SCREAM FROM THE ROOFTOPS - that this kiddo is officially toilet trained and both the change table and potty are OUTTA HERE!!

While our little ham would gladly pose on the pot for all to see, I will refrain myself for the sake of the teenage version of her that will one day read this and not speak to me for a week. Instead I will post a picture of her en-route to her first day of nursery school last Friday. She put her entire ensemble together all by herself (and even chose this particular pose so you could see everything from her boots to her backpack).

No comments: