And here is a quick video I took right before the OT started in the gold medal game. Not sure how well it shows the atmosphere in there (or how loud it really was)... it was freakin' amazing!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Eh! O' Canada GO!
The World Juniors have come to an end, and while it sadly was not the end we'd all hoped for, oh my goodness did we ever have an awesome time. Pete was given tickets to almost every game and I gratefully played my "spousal priviledge card" and opted for the Canada-US New Years Eve game and the gold medal match (which turned out to be Canada vs. US again). We had VIP status and amazing seats. Here are some pictures from the games:



And here is a quick video I took right before the OT started in the gold medal game. Not sure how well it shows the atmosphere in there (or how loud it really was)... it was freakin' amazing!
And here is a quick video I took right before the OT started in the gold medal game. Not sure how well it shows the atmosphere in there (or how loud it really was)... it was freakin' amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment